Performance and mental skills coaching aims for:
- Educated, calculated decisions
- Greater, tighter control over internal and external realities
- Clear, continuous communication
- Personal, organizational sense of obligation
- Self-fulfillment and satisfaction
The process always starts with the individual, and considers the individual not only as an employee, but first as a person that comes to work with a pre-existing emotional bag. This bag needs to be opened, and sorted out, to allow the person to better perform – out of greater self-control.
The process invokes discipline, and realization. When we are made to realize, the change that occurs is deliberate and profound, not merely manipulative. And the results are inherent and long lasting.